About MPH Training
MPH Training provides a bespoke programme that offers a package of support which is clearly tailored to the individual and group needs. It is an intensive 12 week programme specifically targeting the individual barriers to Further Education, Employment or Training.
Groups will also take part in a series of workshops that include the topics below and also have the opportunity to try a work placement in a variety of different setting that they choose.
There are two distinct elements to the Working Futures Project.
This work with students deemed to be vulnerable or lacking in confidence within the work environment will focus on the following:
- Self-esteem and confidence building
- Working as part of a team
- Developing communication and social skills
- Motivation and aspirations
- Target setting
- Work placements
This project support and helps students return to Education, Employment or Apprenticeships. This programme includes the following:
- Thinking about work
- Developing a positive attitude towards work
- Job Seeking Skills and the world of work
- Presenting your information to potential employers
- Contacting employers by telephone
- Developing effective communication skills to find a job
- Keeping your Job
- Putting it all in to practice
Priority Group Learners
Open to all. Specialists in supporting those facing multiple barriers to employment/progression, young parents, people with learning difficulties.
Motor vehicle mechanics (on site MVE workshop), community projects including catering and horticulture.