About Crawford House
Crawford House Community Partnership was founded in 1993 and registered as a charity and company Limited By Guarantee in 1995.
It was set up by a cross section of local residents and community leaders to support the regeneration of communities of Granby Toxteth. Built around the values of community development, information sharing,trust and honesty, engagement and involvement, co-operation and partnership, the organization has sought to empower individuals and groups and support them to make positive choices which impact upon theirs and other lives within the community.
It is managed by a Board of Trustees drawn from a representative sector of Granby Toxteth community. It is dedicated to the advancement of education and the provision of facilities in the interest of social welfare for the residents of Granby Toxteth.
Over the last 5 years of operation the organisation has achieved the following tasks:
- Undertaken extensive market research, community consultation and engagement work
- Developed a strong strategic focus on meeting the needs of local residents
- Forged strong productive partnerships with the public, private and voluntary /community sectors
- Designed and developed a range of projects and services targeting local people
- Developed excellent management skills
- Established sound financial management arrangements
- Produced and developed a range of quality systems to improve service delivery
Priority Group Learners
Open to all. Specialise in supporting BME communities, single parents, learning difficulties/ disabilities.
- Housing maintenance
- Customer service
- Interior design
- Health & wellbeing